ConvertXtoDVD is a powerful software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. supports most popular formats such as NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, MKV to DVD and IFO, VOB, WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4 etc to DVD.
ConvertXtoDVD is a video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, MKV to DVD. The powerful tool support also DVD Packetized MPEG(.ifo .vob), DVB (Sat) Packetized MPEG(.ps .ts), MOV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, TiVo, WMV, MP4, OGM, NSV, AVS, VC1, MKV, Flash(.FLV), Asf, Camcorder DV tapes, DivX, XviD, AVI, Dvr-mS, RAM, RM and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The ConvertXtoDvd does not need an external AVI codec download. It uses its own AVI codecs.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
The ConvertXtoDVD is neither affiliated with, nor using technology from Divx Networks!
Guide: How to add subtitles to DVD, How to create DVD menu
What's New :
- Now ConvertXtoDVD can backup DVD to DVD (using image recompression and not transcoding), it allows the conversion from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC and benefits of a better image quality. To backup a DVD you may need an 3rd party application such AnyDVD to decrypt commercial DVD, nevertheless copyrighted content duplication is illegal so check the laws of your country.
- Fix support for AMD CPUs.
- Solve a problem of hard disk space detection if a folder was not existing.
- Adds the Blu-ray format, you will need Slysoft AnyDVD HD to read the content of the disc.
- This version contains improved Vista support and adds new video file formats.
- Convert NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, MKV to DVD Converter.
- Supported video formats: DVD Packetized MPEG(.ifo .vob), DVB (Sat) Packetized MPEG(.m2ts .ps .ts), MOV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, TiVo, WMV, MP4, OGM, NSV, AVS, VC1, MKV, Flash(.FLV), Asf, Camcorder DV tapes, DivX, XviD, AVI, Dvr-mS, RAM, RMVB, RM and more...
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, AMR, M4A, and more...
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your own
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, font, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista.