|Home | Site Map | Contact US|
|Video.Software-Phile.com > Guides > How to create DVD menu|
How to create DVD menu?
ConvertXtoDVD is a video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as DVD Packetized MPEG(.ifo .vob), DVB (Sat) Packetized MPEG(.ps .ts), MOV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, TiVo, WMV, MP4, OGM, NSV, AVS, VC1, MKV, Flash(.FLV), Asf, Camcorder DV tapes, DivX, XviD, AVI, Dvr-mS, RAM, RM and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The ConvertXtoDvd does not need an external AVI codec download. It uses its own AVI codecs.
How to create your own personalized DVD menu with ConvertXtoDVD
Download and install the latest version of ConvertXtoDVD.
1. After opening the application the first step is to open Video Preview window. To do so, either go to “Window” and select “Video Preview” (1) or click on the last icon in the bottom right had corner of the application (2).
2. Adding files to be converted and burned on to DVD as shown in figure 2 can be done either going to “File” and selecting “Add video file” (1) or using the round green icon (2) (see below).
3. Clicking on Menu-“My DVD” (2) in figure 3 allows you to see the menu you are making in the preview window (1)
4. Click once more and you will be able to give a title to your DVD menu.
5. After having typed some text and hitting “enter” you will immediately see your text appear in the preview window (*) in step 4.
6. Now let’s say you would like change the background of your menu. To do this click on the “+” sign next to “Menu” (1) in figure 5 and some options for you will automatically appear.
And that is all you have to it.
Video.Software-Phile.com All rights reserved.