iPod2iPod gives you the power to take control of your music collection. With the iPod 2 iPod you can transfer your music, songs and videos between them.
Many people own more than one iPod, iPod 2 iPod is a program that allows you to transfer your music and video between them. Until now this hasn't been possible without losing all your existing songs. iPod 2 iPod gives you the power to take control of your music collection.
The way you view your music is up to you, sort by Artist, Genre, Album, or even group similar songs together, then drag and drop them onto another iPod. Quickly find all the songs which are present on one iPod but not another, and transfer the ones you are missing.
It is easy to end up having duplicate songs on your iPod, iPod 2 iPod tracks these duplications and allows you to remove them in seconds. It also optimizes storage space on your iPod allowing you to store more songs!
Guide: how to transfer music/videos between iPods
for transfer music, playlists and video back to iTunes.
- Virtual iPod
allows you to backup your music and video to your hard disk.
- WMPod Freeware!
is a plugin for Windows Media Player which allows you to manage your iPod, including the creation of playlists/videolists. Queue up your music and/or playlists, and reorder the play order directly from within Windows Media Player.
iPod2iPod key Features
- Connect multiple iPods;
- Drag and Drop Songs, Playlists or Video between iPods;
- Move entire genres, albums and artists;
- Make shared playlists between iPods;
- Enhanced searching and grouping of songs;
- Find duplicate songs and remove them quickly;
- Automatic backups – painless restores;
- Optimizes iPod storage space;
- Set your Shuffle free, with no local music restriction;
- Support for all current models, including the 'Shuffle' and 'Video'.
|Search as you type
Quickly find songs/artists/genres you are looking for by simply typing the desired text, as you type you will be taken to the first entry matching your input.
Please Note: This option works best if you have your songs sorted by the first column.
|Ctrl + A
|CtrlL + Shift + A
||Select all entries matching the current value in the first column.
By default, Artist is displayed/sorted in the first column. Select an artist with more than one song, and press CTRL + SHIFT + A.
You will find that all songs by that artist are now selected.
Please Note: This option only works if you are sorting by the first column.
||To select multiple songs/genres etc, hold down the CTRL key while you are clicking on them.
|Shift + Click
||To select a range of songs etc, click on the first song, then scroll down to the last song, hold down the SHIFT key and click on the last song.
|Shift + Right Arrow
||Transfers selected items from the LEFT iPod to the RIGHT iPod.
|Shift + Left Arrow
||Transfers selected items from the RIGHT iPod to the LEFT iPod.
Unleash Your Shuffle
- Currently if iTunes detects that the songs which are on your Shuffle do not exist on your computer it will delete the songs off your Shuffle.
- With iPod2iPod you can transfer music to your Shuffle without having the songs physically on your computer. Freeing it from this restriction!
- Please be aware that the songs will be removed if you run iTunes! A backup and restore only operates on the iPod database not the actual songs. If iTunes deletes the songs, you will have to transfer the music back onto your Shuffle using iPod2iPod.
- Please Note: Because iTunes automatically deletes files, it is a good idea to set iTunes not to start automatically when your Shuffle is connected.